Elastic Ribbed Belts
- elastic tension cord section
The superstructure is made from a fibre-reinforced rubber mixture. The fibres are laid perpendicular to the direction of belt travel and stabilise the belt during dynamic operation.
The tension cord is a high modulus polyamide material embedded in a rubber compound and covers the entire width of the ribbed belt. The rib compound is characterised by a high wear resistance.
- assembly is possible on fixed centres with no need for adjustment for belt tensioning
- easy assembly on the production line
- only one belt length can be used for different drive configurations
- good shock load resistance due to high elasticity of belt
- easy replacemen