High performance, endless timing belts made of cast polyurethane
The powerful optibelt ALPHA POWER timing belts are the result of consistent further development. The company’s wide-ranging experience with its ALPHA TORQUE timing belts has been incorporated in this belt generation.
Made with a new, more resistant and more durable polyurethane compound, the performance of this generation is up to 30 % higher than that of the previous optibelt ALPHA TORQUE.
By enabling a more compact drive design, the
optibelt ALPHA POWER helps cut costs, starting with the purchase costs for new belts and pulleys.
The optimised interplay of the polyurethane, with a hardness of 88 Shore A, and the steel cord ensures that the optibelt ALPHA POWER offers an extremely economical solution for a particularly wide range of applications.
- Improved mechanical properties compared to the optibelt ALPHA TORQUE
- with up to 30 % higher performance values
- Very accurate pitch and low tolerances
- Excellent bonding between the polyurethane and the tension cords
- Variable position of the tolerance zone, for fixed centre distances, for example
- Tensions cords: steel, highly flexible steel, stainless steel
- Usable sleeve width: up to 380 mm