High-performance wedge belts with aramid cord
- Flexible and low-tension design
- New dimensioning: most compact design with minimum cost possible, compared to drives with conventional wedge belts
- Problem solver: multiple lifetime and reduced demand for maintenance respectively, when applied in existing overloaded installations
- Powerful increase of performance by approx. 100% compared to an OPTIBELT standard wedge belt
- Suitable for extremely loaded drives
- Temperature resistance up to 100 °C and increased resistance to chemical influences
The matching pulleys to the belt
The new, wrapped high-performance wedge belt optibelt BLUE POWER has a high-strength aramid cord and as an individual belt, as a set or as a Kraftband is particularly suited for large, heavily loaded drives.
The capacity of an optibelt BLUE POWER wedge belt is about twice that of a wedge belt with standard technical design. This corresponds to additional performance of up to 100%.
SPB, SPC and 8V/25N
1,500 to 9,000 mm